If you have burned through my previous writing prompts, pick one or all of the following and write a story, poem or book. Be sure to share your finished story with me if you use any of the prompts by tagging me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
11. A story in which all of the characters are animals, either as humans who have been turned into animals, or animals who can speak and think like humans.
12. A story in which the characters are all ghosts or spirits, and must find a way to cross over to the other side.
13. A story in which the characters are all superheroes or villains, and must battle each other for control of the world.
14. A story in which technology has gone haywire and the only people left are those who have managed to find a way to disconnect from the internet, phones, and all other forms of technology.
15. A story in which the characters are all in a coma, and must find a way to wake up before it’s too late.
16. A story in which the world is being taken over by a race of aliens, and the humans must find a way to fight back.
17. A story in which the characters are all living in different dystopian societies, and must find a way to escape their worlds and come together.
18. A story that takes place in multiple time periods, with different characters in each one, but with a common thread that ties them all together.
19. A story that is told through a series of blog posts, texts, and other online communication as opposed to traditional storytelling.
20. A story in which all of the characters are either angels or demons, and must fight each other for control of heaven or hell.
Be sure to sign up to my enews to be notified when new prompts are released.